The Hall is run by an elect Management Committee, which is overseen by 4 Trustees.
The aim of the Committee is to ensure that the fabric & infrastructure of the building are maintained and used in a way which ensures the safety and comfort of all its users, while complying with Health & Safety regulations as well as relevant Government Dept. Guidelines.
The Management Committee is responsible for preparing the annual report and financial statements in accordance with applicable law and SORP. Charity Commission law requires the Management Committee to prepare financial statements for each financial year which give a true and fair view of the state of affairs of the Charity and of the surplus or deficit for that period.
Management Committee 12-
Chair: Sally Ann Kirk
Vice Chair: Jacey Bedford
Secretary: Nick Dilly
Trustee: Carole Ashley
Trustee: Richard Hurdley
Trustee & Treasurer: Roz Dilly
Committee: Graham Wilson, Joan Harrop, Rosemary Mann, Mike Davies, Grahame Maxwell, Christine Mittermuller
Upcoming Events in Birdsedge...
- Quiz Night on October 27, 2017 8:00 pm
- Halloween Disco on October 31, 2017 6:30 pm
- Village Bonfire & Fireworks on November 5, 2017 6:30 pm
- Management Meeting on November 7, 2017 8:00 pm
- Quiz Night on November 24, 2017 8:00 pm
- Management Meeting on December 5, 2017 8:00 pm
- Quiz Night on December 22, 2017 8:00 pm
- Management Meeting on January 2, 2018 8:00 pm
- Quiz Night on January 26, 2018 8:00 pm